Tuesday, December 20, 2011

2012 resolution

I never do resolutions because I never follow through, so what's the point.  However, having found out that C is allergic to wheat, I will actually be making one.  Right now I am sometimes making up two versions of meals - one normal one and one wheat (gluten)- free for C.  I really don't like doing this because it gets time consuming and uses a lot of dishes!!  I have been toying with the idea of going gluten free as a family, but was convinced this weekend after reading http://www.huffingtonpost.com/dr-mark-hyman/gluten-what-you-dont-know_b_379089.html about the effects gluten has on everyone's body.  You remember always being told "pizza gives you acne"?  But it's not the grease.....

So my 2012 resolution is to be completely gluten free as a family.  No "normal" flour, no "normal" pasta, no "normal" nasty wheat anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment